- ROANOKE SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA
ELIZABETH FUTRAL, SOPRANOMASTERWORKS5 OCTOBER 2014 - 3:00 p.m. $32-$52 (Students $9)Don't miss our Opening Masterworks October 5th with renowned soprano Elizabeth Futral performing Mahler's colorful Symphony No. 4, plus Barber's "Knoxville, Summer of 1915" and more.
- ROANOKE SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA2014-2015 SEASON
- ROANOKE SYMPHONY ORCHESTRANEW: "YOUR CHOICE"Create your own unique ticket pacakage. Choose any 5 concerts regardless of series... Lock-in your seats now, and pay over 5 months.
- @ 128 EAST CAMPBELL"The Green Room" is the heart of the RSO's
new home @ 128 E. Campbell Avenue. Events are sponsored by Member One Federal Credit Union.
- ON SALE NOW"BASIC MEMBERSHIP"
FROM $9/MONTHTry the Basic Membership and get as many Pops & Masterworks concerts as you like. Auto renews. Cancel any time.
TICKETS & SAMPLERS
- News / 2.0
- My Account