With a mission to enrich lives, educate and entertain diverse audiences in western Virginia, the RSO is successful in fulfilling its mission with the support of our corporate sponsors.
Corporate leadership takes many shapes and forms, but certain characteristics are shared by companies that support the Roanoke Symphony Orchestra, including:
- A commitment to the role that the Roanoke Symphony Orchestra plays in the community, in music education programs that reach thousands of children and their families each year, and to the cultural strength of the community;
- A thorough understanding of the benefits and opportunities that sponsorships can provide; and
- A profound awareness of the RSO’s diverse audiences and an interest in community a corporate message to those individuals.
- Masterworks, Pops concerts, and Guest Artists ($2,500 for co-concert sponsors and $5,000 for concert sponsor)
- Education programs ($2,500 and up)
- Adventures in Music (AIM) and Discovery concerts
- In-school Ensembles
- Roanoke Youth Symphony (RYS) Orchestra; RYS String Ensemble; Summer Institute at Ferrum College
- Outreach programs – from small ensembles to performances by the entire orchestra – to rural communities ($2,500 and up)
- Special events ($1,000 and up)
- General Operating Support (any amount is greatly appreciated)
- Identification in select publicity, advertising and other publications associated with the programs (subject to printing deadlines) including media press releases sent to local and regional press;
- Logo and sponsorship recognition in 20,000 season brochures;
- Name recognition on the tickets for your sponsored concert;
- Advertisement facing the program page of your sponsored concert;
- Listing in Program Book as a corporate sponsor;
- Recognition as a sponsor of your concert on program page with logo;
- Special lobby recognition of the sponsor at your sponsored concert;
- Recognition on the RSO website Acknowlegments page (approximately 3,000 unique visitors per month);
- Recognition in special sponsor thank you ads in The Roanoke Times at the end of each season; and
- Additional promotional activities, which may add value to your sponsorship, as suggested by your company.
- Complimentary tickets to the sponsored concert;
- Preferred parking passes for the Roanoke Civic Center and the Salem Civic Center;
- Pool of additional tickets to the Masterworks Series (subject to availability); and
- Discount on additional ticket purchases.